More fun in CA
We were able to fit in a little beach and a little car show during our trip to San Diego.
Below is my brother Taylor helping me out with the kids for the first couple days of our trip until Luke could arrive.
This is a photo of one of our hotel rooms at 2 in the afternoon with 3 children asleep :) Miles is in the bed closest to the camera and the girls are in separate port-a-cots under the window.
Girls love the swings.
I was so happy we ran into this car show in Balboa Park. Miles had a great time. He LOVES anything with wheels or wings or both.
I have to also send out a THANK YOU! shout to my husband. He had a little mini marathon of his own in the hotel on race morning. Taking all 3 kids to breakfast on his own. It’s a hard task. Thank you for your support!


3 comments:
the cars look fun ... nolan would've been in 7th heaven! we're actually headed over that way this weekend. maybe we'll see each other at church again ... someday! :)
You are so amazing. Congrats on finishing a 1/2 marathon! Looks like the whole family is having a great time. By the way, I just saw your new family pictures, and they are beautiful.
Fun! I wish I would have known about that. So cool!
And your kids are just the cutest!!!
Post a Comment