A decade ago
We became husband and wife.
Today he is spending our anniversary hiking around Lake Havasu… without me.
Ha! I think this is clearly proof of how much I love him. I send him to have an amazing adventure with the guys on our special day while I stay home and tend to his kids… I sure hope my lover enjoys himself, and I sure hope I can survive 3 days and nights without him.
Happy 10th annie with love Babe.


5 comments:
Wow, you guys seriously look exactly the same today as in your wedding photo...lucky!
Happy Anniversary!
ah.. a nice wife to let him go and have a good time..
he owes you one... or three nights out :)
Happy Anniversary!!! our ten is next year.. yeah
I forgot it has been 10 years. Bria and I will have our 10 year 2 days after Christmas this year. Mostlikely we'll be doing something crazy that will definitely not be romantic, and filled with Christmas Family activites.
That was such a beautiful and magical day in St. Louis. I love the photos.
ahhhh Meghan Elizabet is my sister in law, I keep forgetting she some how shows up on my blog as me.
Meghan Elizabeth's comment is from me, christine Mains
omgosh, you look like a young katie holmes in these pics! so pretty! happy anniversary!
Post a Comment