More from CA
Sheesh, I need to get with it…
We’ve been home for a week and a half and I still haven’t finished posting San Diego photos.
The condo we rented was just a few yards away from the Ocean Beach Pier.
As we walked across the long pier, a man in a utility truck hung out of his window and wished me a happy Mother’s Day, and then glanced down at my babies and said, “Is that my baby in there??” He was good looking large black man. Have to admit I chuckle every time I think about his comment.
Miles can see the Sea World tower.
Masie didn’t want to do anything but curl into a ball and sleep, or cry. Lyla was feeling better this day though, so it was nice to have one smiling girl.
I’m coming Lyla! I see you watching me! She was worried if I lagged too far behind. Such a sweetheart.
Miles was such a trooper this trip. He had such a great time. His smiling and amazed face made the whole trip worth it.
I said to Luke “now don’t be a dork” before snapping this picture. He’s looking pretty hot and I’m looking pretty dork.
Hahaha, really there was a seal swimming in the middle of this frame, really! Maybe if my ISO wasn’t set so low I’d have captured a little of the ripple in the water at least. Oh well, still learning to take a photo in manual mode. It was particularly hard this weekend with the fog, then clouds, then sun, then sick kids.
Sweet dreams.


1 comments:
I'm just curious how long it takes to clean up the kids after the beach. Just curious. :)
Post a Comment