He's already using up all the cell phone minutes!
In this picture Miles is really talking with Luke on my cell, but usually he walks around the house with his play cell carrying on pretend conversations with his friend Caleb about going pee pee on the potty or with Nana about her flying in an airplane. I followed him around the house the other day and realized he travels to the same places I walk while I'm chatting away on the phone. He heads to the kitchen sink babbling away, then to my bathroom still talking, and then back down the hall to the office with the phone pressed against his ear the entire time. He'll even pause at the back door to look outside while conversing with himself. Love it!
I caught him giving Luke a kiss bye-bye thru the phone :)I know... he's precious!
1 comments:
Believe me... It's just STARTING! Jaxon loves talking on the phone. One time he talked to Nana B. for an hour-- I'm actually surprised she stayed on the phone that long-- but she did! What a nice Nana!
Maybe Miles and Jaxon could talk to each other :) Wouldn't that be funny?!
He is so precious. Such a sweet, smart boy. You are one awesome mom!
Post a Comment