Ostrich Parade
In case it's been a while since you've been, here are a few reasons why parades are such a hit with the boys: TRUCKS, motorcycles, hot rods, fire trucks, tanks, sheriffs, drill teams, horses, drums, marching bands...
Miles waved at nearly everyone-he's so polite!
I was only there to take the pictures ;)
I was only there to take the pictures ;)


3 comments:
Miles seems to look so much older even since December....crazy! Your hair looks great in that photo Em....is it different from when I was there last?
Thanks for the birthday wishes; Don and I really enjoyed our time together in Sydney.
Speak to you soon xoxo
*** By the way, love the rug! I am looking for two right now...who would of thought it would be so hard to find one?!
Elise
How sweet... we almost went!
...but this year we decided to skip it... the boys had other things in mind (it will be posted on my blog soon).
You're a beautiful and wonderful mother!
Emrie, you look great in those pictures. I like your hair. Glad that you guys had fun. Thanks for the coment on our blog. And please send us more of those adoption cards, we would love to help. now I go see doctor every week, so I will ask them about girls who want to put their babies for adoption.
Post a Comment