Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Puerto Vallarta


We had an amazing 5 days in Mexico with Luke's parents. I went a little crazy, as usual, taking hundreds of pictures, and these are just a few of our favorites. We stayed at a fantastic all-inclusive resort set on the beach 10 miles from town. The weather was great, and we had fun in the pools but the ocean was a little too cold for us desert dwellers. We spent most of our time by the pool and enjoying the buffet with unlimited ice cream :) We took a day trip into Puerto Vallarta and haggled with the locals. Miles skipped and ran up and down the boardwalk. It was great to have Monica and David with us so Luke and I could enjoy our evenings out while they watched Miles - thank you Nana and Pop! One afternoon Luke and I painted our clay pots and were pleasantly suprised when we picked them up the next day after they had dried to find the the shop owner did his own touching up - the pots look great now! :) Luke, David, and I braved the Canopy Tours where we flew over a river racing across 15 different ziplines.

0 comments: