Thanksgiving!
Ok, so I'm a little slow posting about Thanksgiving, but it's been a crazy week.
We spent the day at my brother Nathan's house, and his wife Cindy prepared most of the dishes. Luke still can't chew anything and Miles wasn't feeling well, so I had to eat enough for the 3 of us :) Thanks Cindy - it was beautiful!
I have to make note on how Miles interacted with his newborn cousin, Jillian - it was the cutest thing! Usually he doesn't show much interest in the wiggly bundle, but this day, while he's sick, I could not hold him back! He wanted to love on her, and kiss her, and hug her, and nearly suck her cheek off :) If only I wasn't afraid he would contaminate her. He gets so cuddly when he's sick if only he'd let me love on him when he's feeling well :)
The other pictures were taken in Nathan's backyard with Ashlynn and Ellyce. No, I don't ever roll Miles's pant legs up like that, but it was really wet back there and I didn't want him tracking it all back inside. Please forgive the fashion no-no.


1 comments:
I'm glad you had a nice Thanksgiving! That is so cute about Miles being so gentle with Jillian.
I've been lucky to have Jak so loving towards Scarlet. He has been so good.
Miles is going to make a wonderful and loving big brother some day!
Post a Comment