Jackets On!
I was really upset with myself on Saturday morning when we went to run errands, and I was wearing a short sleeve blouse. It was chilly out, and I missed one additional day that I should have been wearing a cute sweater . . . I’m not complaining because I was cold, but because I hardly get to wear my warm clothes outfits:) So, when we got home, we grabbed our jackets for our nightly walk to get the mail. Of course the occasion had to be documented! We love this cool weather! I can’t wait to head to Idaho for Christmas and play in the snow – for a few days anyway ;) We also had more rain, so Miles got a kick out of throwing rocks into the river of water that filled the greenbelts around our neighborhood. That also meant that he was freezing cold and wet by the time we got him home. He could not have been happier!
I've finally captured on video Miles running - Grandma calls him little twinkle toes. From the beginning he's always walked on his toes, but he's more flat footed now until he takes off running :)


1 comments:
LOL... his run is so cute! I was laughing out loud!
The mornings and evenings are chilly, aren't they? I love wearing cute sweaters too, but we don't get to that often!
Post a Comment