Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Did the Easter Bunny go back to the mall?

That's what Miles wanted to know Easter morning after scrounging through his Easter basket.
"Did the Easter Bunny go back to the mall?"
We had seen him a couple of weeks ago at the mall, and Miles enjoyed waving to him, but I thought he'd forgotten about the big rabbit.
We're learning that Miles never forgets... never.
Happy Easter!
Enjoy some cute photos!
Masie's Easter dress made it through the first hour of church before she had her typical diaper explosion. Luke took her home for a quick outfit change.
So glad I took the photos before church!

5 comments:

Christine Mains

Your family is gorgeous. I love her Easter Dress, and Miles looks so handsome in his blue sweater. I love all the smiles in your family pictures. You look radient.

Michelle Bebe

{first of all your hair looks fab}

What cute pictures! I am so jealous! I had the boys all dressed up on SATURDAY in pink ties and black pants all matching and we didn't get pictures...then we kinda ditched on sunday cuz the boys were sick...

You really captured some CUTE pictures of your two angels! I love it!

Paradise Found

Thanks girls!
Yes Michelle, I just got my hair "textured" and I'm loving it :)

Chellie

CUTE! Such sweet, cute kids you have Emrie! A handsome husband... and you're gorgeous... life is good, eh?

I'm glad you had a nice, happy Easter!

Brice and Evee

You guys look so cute all dolled for Easter Sunday. I love the flowers, too! You guys are such a beautiful family.