Monday, January 12, 2009

Masie - 6 Months Old


Masie celebrated 6 months of living yesterday by sitting up on her own. Yes, she's really doing it on her own now. Everyone says how quickly time flies by and I can't say anything except that I agree. She is a beautiful, giggly, cereal loving, Miles adoring, gummy smiling, high squealing 6 month old. We love her!
...On another note, I know I'm completely slack! I've never even posted Thanksgiving pictures let alone Christmas photos from Australia. I did just post some favorites on Facebook, so if you're dying to see, then be my friend. Hopefully I'll get organized sometime this week... or the next, blah.

3 comments:

Michelle Bebe

she is to die for emrie! i can't beleive she is six months old! what a little dolly girl!

oh and YEAH for sleep!!!!

Lynne Jones

My little granddaughter is the absolute cutest little Masie ever born on the face of this earth- totally adorably sweet!

Tommy,Xiaojun and kiddos

Wow,she is so perfect under your care,Emrie! She is so pretty!Did you gys think of ways to protect her from all the boys yet? :)