Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Not seen on video

This is my attempt to take a picture of Miles from under his closed door...
Today I was testing out our new baby video monitor. I had the camera pointed at his crib with the monitor setup in my office when I attempted to put him down for a nap. I was having a blast watching him crawl in and out of bed and listen to him sing to himself.
I wasn't getting any work done.
His room got very quiet after nearly an hour, but I could tell he wasn't in his bed because he wasn't showing up on video.
Peeking under his door, I could see that he was finally fast asleep...

So, I tempted fate and snuck in his room to snap some pictures.

Love it!

4 comments:

Chellie

Oh so cute! I always enjoyed my video-camera baby monitor for the exact same reason!

Tommy,Xiaojun and kiddos

That is so cute and funny!!!!!!!!!!
Love this post!!! I would like to have video-camera just to wacth them and see what they do during bed time. And see you next week and excited to see your little girl!!

Jeppesen Family

That's so awesome. I love when they actually take a nap during naptime. Also, I totally want one of those video monitors. Do you love it?
So sorry about Sunday. Everything happened last minute, and I totally spaced on calling you! I'll probally call you tomorrow again to apologize, and to see if you want any of these baby girl clothes I have sitting out. :)

Michelle Bebe

oh my goodness, priceless!