Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Rugging It

I was happy to document Miles enjoying my rug - great investment :) Usually his bikes, trucks, and toys end up stashed at the end of each day near the back door where he likes to look out at the pool or watch the dog. Well, the last few days, our new rug has become his new play mat. Yes, that is a pink "piggy" he's got hold of. His cousin left it at our house about a year ago, and he's slept with it nearly every night since. We bought him the elephant in hopes of replacing the pink toy, but he's not letting either of them go now :) He refers to them as one toy with the name "piggyphant". Oh the bunny rabbit cake pan . . . he loves to cuddle cute things; apparently it doesn't matter if they're really soft or not. He pulls the rabbit out of the pan drawer ever few days and walks around kissing it and "ooing" and "awing" it. I love our sweet little boy. He keeps us laughing!

4 comments:

super

Cutie Pie!!!! And the rug looks nice, too. Mommy

Chellie

That is so cute! I love the "piggyphant."

Jeppesen Family

Your blog is so cute! The rug looks great! I love your long entry way. It looks so good!
Miles needs to play with Julia sometime and teach her how to potty in the toilet :)

Carolee

How sweet! There is no shame in boys enjoying pink, I have to tell RB to stop cringing whenever Calvin tells someone it's his favorite color.