Thursday, August 19, 2010

?Which Hand?

The trick is not to laugh.

Masie played this “trick” on me all day.

Miles and Masie were going at it for 10 minutes before I started filming.

My kids love watching the cartoon

Caillou

This morning they’d seen Caillou learn to do magic tricks like hide a penny in one hand and see it appear behind someone’s ear. If you know me, you know I don’t let the kids watch much TV. I like this show though because it’s about a 4 year old boy who usually treats his younger sister with respect. It’s VERY  G-rated. I’ve also gotten a little parenting advice as I’ve seen how patient Caillou’s parents can be :)

1 comments:

Jessica

HOW CUTE!!
That made me giggle. How could you not, their laughs are contagious.
I LOVE Masie's new bed - what a big girl she is! And Miles, headed off to preschool - sheesh they grow waaay too fast huh?!