Australia Part 1
I’ve been working on scrapbook pages for Australia, and I was hoping to have them all done before blogging about our trip, but you’ve all waited long enough. So here is what I have so far and more pictures I wanted to share and will get around to scrapbooking… one of these days… maybe when I have my house back.
So we arrived in Australia to 100% humidity but the sun was shining! For the next few days, we stayed at Luke’s parents house. It rained off and on for the next week, so we didn’t attempt to go to the beach or anywhere really. We enjoyed ourselves by taking walks around the property and up the hills and playing with cousins.
More photos of….
Sister love and Miles’s love of trucks
Miles pillow fights with Fyn and Masie playing nicely with Mia
Lyla getting attention from Fyn and Masie saying “beach!”
Girls getting kisses from Uncle Lar and Luke with his brother
Girls racing down the drive and another toad in the road, dead but juicy
Taking a moment to pause for a picture: Masie, Miles, Fyn, and Mia
Masie checking out the drain and the kids racing home before the next storm


3 comments:
so green & nice there. not sure what I thought it would look like, but it's beautiful!
Gorgeous Photos!!!
I love the toads in the road, hilarious!!! I can only imagine your expression when Miles picked up the squished toad from the road!
I love all of the curls in the girl’s hair.
I love all of the cousin photos, what a blast!!!!
Thank you ladies. Yah, Becky, I know what you mean. Australia has so many different climates/landscapes. Luke is from the tropical coast of Queensland, so it's usually lush and warm.
Post a Comment