Saturday, September 19, 2009

What a difference a bowl makes

DSC_1742

They’re the same color;

they’re the same height;

they hold the same amount of Kashi Honey Sunshine cereal;

they’re made of the same material;

they’re most definitely not the same though.

And to a 3 year old, a cereal bowl can make the difference between having a fantastic day or a darn-right terrible day.

2 comments:

Michelle McClure

What a great bunch of posts! Sorry I hadn't commented in a while! I love it ALL it is so good to see how wonderful your family is doing!

Did you start digital scrapbooking???

Paradise Found

Hi Michelle! I've been digiscrapping for a while. Have you moved on to it or do you still prefer cutting and pasting? :)
Thanks for your post a while back out livewriter... I just started using it this last month. Makes a world of difference!