Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Miles is 3!!!

Miles is styling in his #3 t-shirt.
The theme of his party was the #3.
Creative, huh.
This is the sign I made that matches the invitations:
It's a Party! Miles is 3!!!
Hallway and front entry decor (can't really see it in the dark). Really, I just like any excuse to take a picture of this area in the house. The hallway is like a room itself and I love it :)Miles posing beside his cake. Yes, I actually made this and it was yum!Way too many goodies.Way too much food and balloons.The firetruck pinata Miles talked about for the whole week before his party. He'd tell everyone "bang it with a stick and candy falls out!"Candy falling out. Quick! Grab some! I overstuffed the pinata so it was very heavy. I was sure it was going to break on its own before any child got a swing. But it lasted through everyone banging on it 3 times until we had one of the older kids just whack it down.Everyone excited to see Miles blow out the candles.Some of the girls at the party, Kennedy, Lillian, and Ryann.Everyone is a big helper when it comes to opening gifts :)Even Masie jumped right in to help Miles out. She loved climbing on top of the boxes.We waited until all the other gifts were opened to bring out the special gift.Can you believe he can ride a two-wheeler!??! With training wheels of course. He loves his Lighting McQueen big boy bike.and helmet.
The after-party... what to do with all these balloons?!?

6 comments:

Cori White

Happy Bday Miles. Seems like he was just born. That was one of the first things we did when we moved to AZ was come to his shower.. time flies.. Happy Bday MIles

Tommy,Xiaojun and kiddos

Happy Birthday!We love you!Wow,looks like a really fun party,you did a very good job with the decoration!You are a amazing mom. I've been waiting for this post of Mile's birthday party for two days now!Cute pictures! Noel,Brickman and Lincoln would love to be in the party!Parties are always fun for kids!

Christine Mains

Happy Birthday! No birthday boy can have too many balloons. For the twins 2nd birthday they were a gift in it self. My boys love to go to the grandma grocery store out here(that's what I call it), because they give the kids free balloons.

Michelle Bebe

This was honestly the BEST kid party I have been to...You had the BEST food and lots for the kids to do and it was just SO fun! Nash asks to come see Miles. Oh and Miles' pool. HAHAHA. See you soon, thanks SO much for inviting us!!! (I realized that the last time I had been at your house was for Miles' BABY shower... crazy!)

ScrapBox Organization & Storage

Ooooo, I love your hallway too! Can I come live in it? I'm secretly glad I don't live by you because I would feel very inferior by your party-making skills. What awesome gourmet treats!

Chellie

Cute! Wish we would have made it to the party. :( I didn't even tell Jaxon because I knew he'd be super sad.